Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Learning new things

I have a rant today. I have been thinking about getting a laptop for some time now. I have never used anything but a desktop. Sometimes I just get to wishing for something new. This happens very rarely. I have been shot in the foot several times lately. I was worrying so over which brand and which processor and if it was fast enough and how long the battery lasted and how much it costs and yada yada. Then they throw the whole Windows 8 into the ring. I don't know why it always happens that when we get ready to get a new computer it is always when they have come out with a controversial or crappy version of windows. It was Windows 98, then Windows Vista which I am using right now. Evidently from what I can read both of those have been the pits. I have been told that I sure don't want to fool with Windows 8 unless I get the touch screen. I don't want a touch screen. So, I guess for now I will just bide my time and see what they come up with next. All I know, is what I can find out about Windows 8 is that it must have been developed to get people to go to Apple :) Oh well, life goes on. I am getting too old to do a lot of changing.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had bit the bullet and gotten a Mac when I bought my last laptop.

    ReplyDelete